Great store, a little Gem!
Staff are always very friendly and up for a chat without trying to push you to make a purchase. A real nice selection of brands. I've grabbed myself some fantastic clobber and accessories over the years. Keep up the good Jake and the guys
Google Maps Review
Fantastic customer service
Fantastic customer service, changed my order (due to my own error) using the online chat and they responded immediately. Product came two days later with a hand written note thanking me for my support. Beautiful item, minimally packaged without excessive waste, 10/10 cannot fault.
Customer service here is phenomenal
Customer service here is phenomenal. Ordered via click & collect and I was impressed with how the parcel was available for collection immediately. I also had a cute hand written note inside the item I collected. V happy with the service and will be returning :)
Google Maps Review
Payment Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
WE DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH APPLY WHENEVER YOU BUY GOODS FROM US ONLINE OR OVER THE TELEPHONE. PLEASE READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE BECAUSE THEY EXPLAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE BASIS ON WHICH WE WILL SELL GOODS TO YOU.
BY PLACING AN ORDER YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
In these Terms:
"Website" means Our website at "www.numbersixlondon.com".
"Goods" means the goods which We will supply to You in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
"Order" means an order which You place with Us detailing the Goods You wish to buy from Us.
"We/Us/Our" means Half-Dozen Ltd Registered office: 47 Lambs Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3NG
"You/Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or buying Goods from Us.
All our prices include VAT at 20%.
We cannot guarantee our pictures to display all colours with 100% accuracy.
Only one discount or promotional code can be redeemed per transaction.
Number Six reserve the right of price or product description errors caused by type faults or unintentional errors in the product information.
All products remains the property of Number Six until full payment is received.
All attempts of fraud will be passed on to the police. Number Six have the right to cancel an order if fraud is suspected.
We re not bale to accept any form of pre-payment. We are not responsible for any cash, cheques or postal orders that are sent via mail.
The Terms & Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom whose Courts will have jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
The Website displays Goods which are advertised for sale and gives information about them. By advertising Goods on the Website, We are inviting You to place an Order with Us. If You place an Order, We are not obliged to accept that Order and the Contract between Us will only be formed if and when We accept Your Order. Neither submitting an electronic order form, nor completing the checkout process constitutes Our acceptance of Your Order.
Our acceptance of your order and the formation of a binding contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch the goods to you. Up until this point, there will be no contract in place between you and us, which means that neither you nor we will have any rights against or obligations towards the other (i.e. these terms and conditions will not apply to your order until we accept your contract by dispatching the goods).
You may include any number of items within a single Order, subject to any restrictions set out in these Terms or on the Website and each Order which You place will be a separate Contract between Us. We reserve the right to refuse to supply Goods to any person.
- 6.2 Any terms and conditions appearing or referred to in the Order or otherwise stipulated by You shall have no effect. Any variation of the Contract must be confirmed in writing by Us.
- 6.3 We may refuse Your Order or cancel Your Order if we decide it is reasonable to do so which may include circumstances where:
- 6.3.1 We are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete; or
- 6.3.2 We identify a product or pricing error on the Website; or
- 6.3.3 You fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which We may impose from time to time; or
- 6.3.4 We suspect that Your Order is related to fraudulent activity; or
- 6.3.5 You fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow Us to fulfill the Order; or
- 6.3.6 Goods are unavailable or out of stock.
- 6.4 We may contact You by telephone or email to verify details before We are able to process and dispatch Your Order or We may be unable to accept it. For example, We may do this if Your Order is of particularly high value.
- 6.5 The Goods shown for sale on this Website are intended for private, consumer use and You must not resell Goods or offer them as a commercial enterprise. We reserve the right to limit the total value of Goods which can be included in an Order. If the total value of Goods in Your bag exceeds the limit which We may choose from time to time, then We will contact You.
- 6.6 The Goods shown for sale on this Website are intended for private, consumer use and You must not resell Goods or offer them as a commercial enterprise. We reserve the right to limit the total value of Goods which can be included in an Order. If the total value of Goods in Your bag exceeds the limit which We may choose from time to time, then We will contact You.
- 8.1 Prices and delivery charges are as published on the Website when We accept Your Order. Prices include VAT and are in pounds sterling. Delivery charges are shown separately. All applicable delivery charges are as stated on the Website at the time You place Your Order. The delivery charge for the Order is shown on the shopping basket page below Your chosen items. This means that if You order more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
- 8.2 We may amend prices at any time. Where there is a difference between a price at the time the Order is made and when we ship Your Order, We will inform You by email or telephone and ask You if You wish to proceed. If you decline and for any reason payment has already been taken, it will be re-credited to Your credit or debit account.
- 8.3 Offers and promotions on the Website are subject to availability and We may change or withdraw them at any time and without notice. Nothing shall oblige Us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
- 8.4 We must receive payment for the Goods in full before they are dispatched.
- 8.5 We accept payment via Paypal, Klarna and most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. You must only use a card if You are the named cardholder. By placing an Order, You confirm that You are the authorised cardholder. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. If the issuer does not authorise payment, We will not accept Your Order and will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- 8.6 Your card provider may charge You for using You card on our Website. Please check the terms and conditions with Your card provider carefully and in advance of submitting your payment details.
- 8.7 If We do not have sufficient stock of goods, We will notify You by e-mail or telephone and Your credit or debit card transaction will be cancelled or refunded. We will do this as soon as possible and by no later than 30 (thirty) days from the due delivery date. We will not be responsible for any compensation if Goods which you order are not available for any reason.